Maggie Davis, M.A. Resident In Counseling
Everyday we get asked “how are you?” However, we almost never respond truthfully. Whether fear of judgement, lack of effective communication skills, or something else, it is more vital than we realize to have someone we can open up to. I strive to create that safe, non-judgmental space where you can speak your truth so we can work together to help you build skills and reach your counseling goals.
From those new to counseling to those returning to treatment, I strive to meet you where you are because there is no “cookie cutter” format to healing. As a massage therapist and career coach for over a decade, I take a holistic approach to helping you unpack emotions and better understand how to return to your authentic self.
I look forward to working with you in this chapter of your life!
- MA in Mental Health Counseling – Liberty University
- BBA in Human Resource Management – Strayer University
- Behavioral Change Specialist – National Academy of Sports Medicine
Areas of Focus
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Counseling for Athletes
- Gender Identity
- Military Service Members and Their Families
- Relationships and Healthy Communication
- Career and Academic Concerns and Planning