Workshops & Training
Tina currently provides group training to both professionals and interested non-professionals on a variety of topics including Emotional Freedom Techniques, Stress Management, and the Use of Energy Techniques in the Treatment of Trauma and Addiction.
If you are interested in learning more about what she has to offer or to request a customized training opportunity for your group or staff, you can contact Tina at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Workshop & Training Opportunities:
EFT The Basics and Beyond: Practical tools for implementing Evidenced Based, Clinical Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT Tapping) to enhance your personal growth and professional development
In this 6 hour level one workshop you will:
1. Develop an understanding of what EFT Is.
2. Become familiar with the research discussing how EFT works and the physical and emotional impact of using EFT.
3. Learn how to use the Puzzle metaphor to identify aspects of target Issues.
4. Learn and practice the Basic Recipe, Tap and Breathe and other essential techniques.
5. Initiate Personal Peace Procedure process.
CEs are available for this workshop.
May 5, 2023 from 9:00 am to 5:00 PM
EFT For Trauma: Practical tools for implementing Evidence Based, Clinical Emotional Freedom Techniques in a clinical practice for treating trauma
This professional workshop is designed for licensed mental health providers including LPCs, LCSWs, LCMHCs, LMFTs, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners, Psychologists, Psychiatrists.
It is best if you have completed at least a level one EFT workshop and have an understanding of the basic recipe though this information will be reviewed.
In this two day workshop you will:
1. Review what EFT is and practice the Basic Recipe.
2. Become familiar with the research discussing how EFT works and it's applications in the area of trauma recovery.
3. Learn and practice the Gentle Techniques including the Tearless Trauma Technique, Sneaking Up, and Chasing the Pain.
4. Learn and practice additional tapping techniques to support the client's ability to self resource including the Floor to Ceiling Eye Roll, Stealthy Tapping, and the Anxiety Algorithm.
5. Develop understanding of the role core beliefs and trap doors play in the recovery process while practicing techniques to address them as they arise.
CEs are available for this workshop
Workshop dates are:
October 27 & 28, 2023 from 8:30 am - 5:30 pm